The Community-Centric Documentary is a communication tool for public-facing organizations to raise awareness and lead people to action.
Factual storytelling that promotes initiatives is a powerful way to cultivate participation.
- We develop a series to deliver a multi-faceted story over time.
- We emphasize themes and topics to support your initiatives.
Big initiatives. Great Communication.
The Community-Centric Documentary provides a broad picture with perspective from multiple vantage points across organizations, their members and the communities they serve.
• Communication to donors – Case Study >>
- Each documentary is 10-15 minutes in length
- A series is 3 to 10 documentaries
- Live-action footage is captured at events on location
- Content is delivered for external distribution
- Interactivity provides insights of receptivity