The Retrospective Documentary explores the past and invites audiences to a new understanding of the present.
Factual storytelling that provides a frame of reference and insight is a powerful way to shape a new disposition.
- We develop a researched and comprehensive stand-alone story.
- We emphasize themes and topics to support your initiatives.
Big initiatives. Great Communication.
The Retrospective Documentary connects, teaches, and unites. It encourages audiences to observe. To understand. To gain new awareness. To remember why certain values make a difference.
• Tribute – Case Study >>
- A documentary is 15-85 minutes in length
- Archive footage from all formats is edited
- Live-action footage is captured on location
- Content is delivered for internal or external distribution
- Interactivity provides insights of receptivity